Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What life has taught me so far.......

Been thinking about life in general and I have summed up the various life lessons I have learnt. 
1. Never cry over spilled milk,  when things happen to us that we don't expect,  yes the first initial reaction is to cry and wonder why it happened to us.  But for me,  I have accepted events as things that only happen for a reason,  and a life lesson for us. 
2. Be happy; life is too short to be unhappy and have an ugly frown on your face all the time be happy and enjoy the best of your  days on earth.
3. Not everyone would like you; ahhhh the biggest one.  I used to try so hard to make the world like me,  but I got tired doing that,  and it also weighed me down more than before.  So I had to stop pleasing people and just be me.  The world requires that u become someone else,  but I say be ur self always. 
4. Sometimes it is good to act like a kid again.  Go back to that memory of way back when u had no worries in the world (kids don't think about bills or all the stuffs grown ups think about) , they are free and happy. 
5.  This should have been the first on the list.  In all and in all God is always first.  If you include him to your plans all will be just alright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment