Monday, March 11, 2013

Boobies Preaching Pastor, showing off her boobs for the Lord (or to attract horny members) lol

Ok, blessed are those who are blessed with the two huge melons, that they may cause commotion. I know what I just had made no sense, but any who. Saturday evening, while I was out with the girls, my sister brought up the topic about the preacher lady with her boobs all out and part of her nipples almost showing. Ok.. what is the church becoming? If she were my pastor ( Thank God shes not) I would be attracted to her boobs, not the preaching. I don't thing her dressing is appropriate for a preacher. If you want to get yourself noticed, not by looking like a cheap whore. And the camera person keeps zooming on her boobs ( I would do same lol). Whatever shes saying out of her mouth makes no sense when she has her body exposed to the world.  Why would her husband encourage this? I will not classify myself as a holy christian, there are some of my clothes that I have that are boobies reveling, I used to wear them, because I thought that was what made me more beautiful and made men attracted to me. But I was wrong. A woman's breast should be a thing of pride, and should remain covered. But today the media and society makes it ok for us to expose body parts and think its a sexy way to express ourselves. May God help us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment