Thursday, November 8, 2012

Giving up

Giving up is very easy, but staying strong even when you feel defeated is the hardest thing to do also. I have given up several times and the feeling...... nothing to write home about. Whenever I put in my 100% effort in something, and the end result doesn't come out as pleased, I get discouraged, and then the feeling of giving up comes in, and then I feel like just letting it all go, because it is very easy to do so. But one thing always keeps me afloat, I remember the saying " Winners never quit, and QUITTERS never win". Then I am encouraged not to give up. I am hanging in strong because I see the light so close, though it feels far, I hang on, and keep pressing forward.
Never give up, though you might have failed couple of times, hanging in there and making it through is all that matters. Quitters NEVER win.

No comments:

Post a Comment