Monday, November 5, 2012

Doubts

Every time I blog about something, it is  either an experience that happened to me or to someone I know, or don't know.
Having confidence in yourself is very important, especially when overcoming fear. As I wrote in my blog weeks ago, about fear, I felt I should write about doubts.
I have been practicing for my 2nd  Chemistry, and I have been putting in a lot of efforts on each topic. So at the end of every topic, I go to the end of the book to practice each problems there, and when I finish each one, I go to the back of the book to check for the answers to find out if I am right or wrong. Before I finish the problem, I say within my self " oh I think I am wrong" or " This does't look accurate", but to my surprise  every time I checked, I was 100% right. Then I realized that I always second guess myself every especially when I know that I am right. So I am training my mind to always remain confident, and never doubt. And even if I got a problem wrong, I go back and do it again until I arrive at the right answer.
The doubting spirit is always convincing and has a strong conviction, and when they say always go with your instincts, I 90% agree with that, cause your instincts can be right sometimes. Never doubt yourself, always believe in yourself, and remain confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment