Thursday, January 5, 2012

Most hated woman in Nigeria..........

I have been getting broadcast messages on my blackberry for 2 days now over the rage of fellow Nigerians about the fuel subsidy. And one that caught my eye was that of Finance Minister Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. Early yesterday, posted about her threat to resign. Still on the same issue, Ive gotten over 3 broadcast messages raining  insults on her. Here is one of them "Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala threatens to resign from cabinet if President Goodluck Jonathan bows to pressure on fuel subsidy. Who the heck does this imperialist agent thinks she is; Mother Nigeria? Does the idiot think she's the most knowledgeable economist in Nigeria? She must even resign sef. 'Ode oni gele gegere'. I pray boko haram catch her and punish before she resigns. With her face like 50 naira puff-puff. Silly IMF/World Bank errand girl. Idiot with over-sized ego. Ugly bitch suffering delusion of grandeur! Pls re-broadcast till it gets to her & her family"



Haba, only for one person? Thought you guys were the same ones praising her for being good and blah blah blah. You all know this insults wont get to her. I wont lie when I first heard this I said " Make she go kiss transformer" LOL. 









No comments:

Post a Comment