Monday, October 29, 2012

My YOLO(You Only Live Once) List

Couple of weeks ago, I was watching the Katie Couric show on ABC, and she talked about her YOLO list. This is more like a bucket list, Instead of calling it a bucket list, I prefer YOLO list. I have made about 12 things to do before I die, or should I say before I turn 75. Ranking them from easy to hardest.
1. Skinny Dipping:  I've always wanted to go skinny dipping ever since I knew what it was, so yeh, I'm gonna get naked, and skinny dip (lol)
2. Learn how to swim: Yeh I  know you thinking the same thing how will she learn how to skinny dip if she cant swim? Well I have to learn how to swim first before I skinny dip.
3. Learn how to sew: I remember trying to mend some of my dad's clothes, and I got frustrated. So I'm gonna have to learn it again, and be very good at it.
4. Volunteer at a homeless shelter or Orphanage: I haven't done any volunteer activities in the past, and I have always wanted to visit an orphanage or feed the homeless, during Thanksgiving or Christmas.
5. Visit a new country every year, or every other year: I did a lot of travelling with my dad as a kid(Which i don't have memories of), so I want to create new memories.
6. Write a book: Maybe Children books, or something.
7. Learn a new language: Thinking Spanish, Russian, or French
8. Go on a cruise ship: With my whole family.
9.* Get over my fear of dogs and cats*,  every time I see a dog or a cat, I always run. So I really have to get over that fear.
10. Want to drive a very expensive red car(Bentley, Lamborghini, or anyone ), for a day
11. Get over my fear of heights
12. Sky dive: Yeh I saved the best for last, SKY DIVING....

No comments:

Post a Comment