Monday, July 22, 2013

#CHILDNOTWIFE

I was once a Nigerian teenager. I was once 13. Naive, flat chested and confused. I believed that if I was touched by a boy I would get pregnant. I was allowed to grow up and experience my teenage years. 
I was once 13. 
Looking forward to being 13. Because that is the beginning of your teenage years. 
The early stage of womanhood.
I prayed to get noticed by boys of my age. 
I was once 13 
I was once confused even after 13 
Can we let our children grow up and not become brides?
Can we have a government that speaks up for its citizens?
What happened to "CHILDREN BEING THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW?"
PLEASE LET OUR CHILDREN GROW UP TO BECOME HIGH SCHOOL GRADS, 
COLLEGE GRADS, MOTHERS AT THE RIGHT AGE.
END THIS ACT AND CHANGE THE LAW. 
WHY SHOULD WE ALLOW PEDOPHILES MAKE CHILD LAWS FOR US. 
#CHILDNOTWIFE
Give our Girls Pens not Penis. Education not Ejaculation. Protection not Penetration, Dictionaries not Dicks! She's a ‪#‎ChildNotBride‬ .Defend them not defile them! Give them Panadol not Postinor! Give them Ben 10 not round 10.....Help protect the girl child from pedophiles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment